Creating beautiful smiles has been Solly’s specialty for over 24 years since graduating as a specialist orthodontist from the University of Melbourne back in 1981.
Solly makes sure he is at the forefront of his field practicing the best and most innovative orthodontic techniques. He participates in conferences locally and internationally and has sat on Australian Dental Association Victorian Branch committees and study groups.
A family man, Solly has a gorgeous wife and four children all with delightful smiles, of course! He enjoys nothing more than when they get together and have a laugh around the dinner table. His other passions include travel, music, Japanese art and keeping fit, healthy and young at heart.
A quick 5 with Dr Hofman:
- What was the defining moment that lead to your decision to specialize in orthodontics? I looked for a branch of Dentistry where injections are not used
- What is the worst part of your day? Looking for my glasses
- What gives you the biggest buzz about your work? Completing a difficult case easily and exceeding patient expectation.
- Looking back, if you could give your 13-year-old self one piece of advice, what would you say? Follow your passion, even if it is golf.
- Whatâ€™s your favorite holiday destination and why? Italy, anytime anywhere. No why.